Mgr 2 Development
Come join the Intuit Identity Platform in Bangalore as a Senior Development Manager. You'll be part of a team developing highly available, scalable, and secure identity platform services using the latest technologies that leverages micro services and cloud ready architecture.
This team drives mobile (Mobile Identity, SMS, Voice, Push Notification, Location Based Services) and desktop (Patching Service, Survey, Simple Feedback Loop) services capabilities in addition to managing some of the foundational identity service such as Identity Audit Service.
Our services are critical for Intuit and used by millions of customers using various Intuit products, including TurboTax Online, QuickBooks Online and Mint. We adopted agile processes to move fast. We consider our people as the most important asset - we take the growth of our engineers seriously.
- Build high performing teams by putting the right people in the right job at the right time.
- Embrace new ideas that produce outstanding results for our customers.
- In this role you will help to help to bring out the best ideas from the best engineers by empowering them and leading by example.
- Your team will create and bring customer driven software products to market that simplify and solve for current customer needs while building for the future.
- Create shared vision and build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships / alignment with partners across the business (e.g. Program Managers, Principal Engineers, Data Analyst, and Site Reliability Engineers).
- Please do not create a laundry list but the top key skills required and remove what is not applicable to your role and add what it missing.
- 3+ years experienced as an established technical leader of software engineering teams that have successfully delivered customer-driven software products.
- Demonstrated experience leading positive change, empowering people, cultivating product technology visions and innovative solutions, and fostering effective engineering teams.
- Adept at articulating the product vision and drive the future roadmap with strong business acumen
- Ability to think and act strategically for all stakeholders
- Passion for being at the leading edge of technology with a minimum of 8-12 years of hands on software development experience (REST API, Graph QL, AWS, Kubernetes)
- Experience with Agile development and methodologies and SaaS and/or mobile technologies
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills.
- BS in Computer Science / MIS or equivalent work-related experience
Responsibilities .. Qualifications ..
Back to top