Market Research Principal Manager
At Intuit, our mission is powering prosperity around the world. We build intuitive web, mobile, and cloud solutions that generate more money, more time, and more confidence for 46+ million people. Leveraging big data insights, machine learning, and powerful automation, we help consumers, small business owners, and the self-employed achieve their dreams of prosperity.
The Market Customer Research Team in Intuit's Small Business Group is focused on understanding the needs and motivations of small business owners and the self employed. Come join our dedicated and passionate team of talented researchers. We use qualitative and quantitative research methods to generate meaningful insights that define where our business plays and how to win through market sizing, competitive analysis, value prop and product qualification, communications, brand health, web testing and more.
We are looking for a passionate candidate to join our marketing research organization: someone who is comfortable working across disciplines with cross-functional teams, able to flux between methodologies, and also able to step back, and connect the dots for a more strategic point of view. We're looking for someone who is smart, humble, curious, a great people leader and of course, completely obsessed about customer insights. We celebrate all forms of diversity and welcome any non-traditional paths into this profession.
- Conduct end-to-end research, utilizing a wide variety of methodologies (both, qual and quant), to help us gain confidence in our understanding of our users (current and future), their needs and the opportunity this uncovers for our products.
- Work closely with marketing teams and product leaders to define the most important research questions, lead research, facilitate synthesis to get to compelling insights, and finally turn the insights into action.
- Define the most important insights that drive seamless customer experiences and delight and work with Marketing to action these and translate them into business impact.
- 10+ years of work experience as a marketing researcher, preferably in the technology sector. Experience on the vendor side is also applicable.
- Experience with various qualitative and quantitative research methodologies such as ethnography, contextual interviews, surveys, conjoint, customer journeys and more.
- Proven ability to use customer insights to drive a holistic marketing strategy.
- Ability to distill research findings into clear, and compelling data backed presentations, data visualizations, and/or infographics.
- Experience leading a team of researchers.
- Great interpersonal skills to collaborate with a wide diversity of colleagues in other disciplines and cultures.
- Familiarity with design thinking and lean experimentation is a plus.
Back to top