Manager, Business Operations
Come join Intuit as a Manager in Business Operations supporting Customer Success. We are looking for strategic and organized problem solvers to join our team to drive results across Customer Success and our partners, to accelerate Intuit's mission of powering prosperity around the world.
Intuit Customer Success is transforming how we serve our customers through new business models and digital innovation, ensuring customers are successful using Intuit's products and services. The Business Operations team member partners with stakeholders and teams across the company to drive planning processes, ensure successful execution of top priorities, and manage special projects critical to Intuit's long term growth plans.
- Support cross functional teams through annual strategic business planning, and quarterly strategy execution processes
- Partner with teams to align against common objectives, KPIs and plans; track execution to ensure results are being delivered
- Execute operating models and business rhythms to enable effective decision making and communication, in collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders
- Drive regular op-mechs reviewing business / initiative performance, including building content and facilitating meetings with executives; maintain key relationships across the enterprise
- Manage programs or projects that advance the Customer Success strategy; manage risks and dependencies
- Bachelor's degree with 2-4+ years of relevant experience; MBA preferred
- Work experience in management consulting or strategic/analytical roles at top companies
- Well-rounded professionals who can think strategically/analytically, develop solutions, and take action with a passion for technology
- Financial aptitude, technical understanding, and presentation-building/business writing skills
- People who can lead and support -- can both coordinate tasks and drive it to completion
- Excellent leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with executives and teams
- Experience managing large complex projects and/or programs
Back to top