Loan Servicing and Collections Manager -- QuickBooks Capital and Lending
- Mountain View, CA
The QuickBooks Capital (QBC) team is on a mission to transform small business ("SMB") lending. Imagine a world where QuickBooks customers can access funding in hours whenever they need it. And then, imagine a world where we help SMBs make the right decision about when to take funding, how much to take, and what type. We're working to make this a reality. QuickBooks Capital is adding new products to support our clients and became a SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) lender. We are helping our small businesses access the capital they need using technology and data to simplify the process.
If you are passionate about innovating for small businesses, solving customer problems, tapping the power of big data, and working in an incredibly fast-paced and fun environment, we invite you to come join our team.
We are looking for a Loan Servicing and Collections Manager to support and manage our growing portfolio with multiple product offerings. We are focused on accelerating our growth and scaling the business and this role is critical to our success. There is a tremendous amount of innovation ahead to achieve this scale with institutional quality servicing systems, data, reporting and operational processes.
This role will be remote to start and then preferably based out of an Intuit office located in San Francisco, CA; Mountain View, CA; or Plano, TX; once Intuit COVID-19 restrictions are lifted. This position will report to the Head of Loan Servicing for QuickBooks Capital.
What you'll bring
- 4+ years of experience in small business, or commercial underwriting with portfolio management and special servicing exposure
- Outstanding empathy and understanding of the small business owner and their finances
- Analytical mindset, strong excel skills, and experienced using SQL to query, analyze and present data
- Knowledge of financial statement components and understanding of key risk drivers
- Ability to work in a fast paced and quickly changing environment
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to simply lay out the conclusions and reasons for each decision
- Ability to constantly focus on the process and to develop and implement operational changes in order to improve efficiency and limit risk throughout the underwriting process
- Excellent motivational abilities, willingness to teach and coach, and ability to learn quickly
How you will lead
- Manage and enhance relationships with third party servicing system providers; lead onboarding and integration of new services, act as the primary point of contact for the servicer and become the subject matter expert on the servicing system
- Support cross functional teams in development of new products that will be implemented on our servicing systems and platform
- Assist with a variety of activities related to the daily operations of Operations Team, which will include working closing with Data Operations to remediate issues and develop efficient operations
- Support the resolution of client issues and complaints with third party service providers.
- Provide assistance in monitoring collections and customer service activities provided by a third party service provider.
- Develop, document, and maintain Loan Servicing procedures and standard operating procedures.
- Support and ensure internal stakeholder's needs and issues are being addressed by third party service providers.
- Drive a rapid innovation cycle that maximizes speed, quality and operational efficiencies.
- Partner cross functionally with teams across Intuit to drive operational efficiency while also ensuring business compliance to include the Compliance, Internal Audit, and Accounting teams.
Back to top