Come join our amazing team of leaders, learners and world-class litigation professionals.
Intuit's dispute resolution and investigations team is responsible for overseeing litigation, regulatory investigations, responses to third-party requests for information and a wide range of other matters. We champion Intuit's priorities, role-model its values, and protect our Company, employees and customers. We're a small but high-performing team with a great culture and a passion for delivering big-impact results.
We're seeking a Litigation Paralegal to join our team. This role will partner closely with our in-house legal professionals, outside counsel and colleagues across the Company to help us solve some of the biggest challenges facing Intuit. We're looking for someone who is curious and enthusiastic, who takes great pride in their work, who always asks "how can we improve," and who thrives on winning together.
This role will report to the Director, Deputy General Counsel who manages all global commercial and general litigation matters for Intuit.
- Drive Intuit's efforts on active and pending litigation, working closely with the Company's in-house attorneys.
- Innovate and improve processes across the team.
- Manage customer disputes and other consumer issues, partnering closely with our Customer Success team to investigate claims, create the right strategy and work hard to resolve the issue..
- Help manage Intuit's responses to third-party requests for information, complying with the law and passionately protecting the data of our Company, employees and customers.
- Drive discovery efforts and support factual investigations, including all aspects of eDiscovery, such as data collection, processing and preservation.
- Organize and manage team's efforts, including case files, calendars and document collections.
- Oversee updates and reports from outside counsel.
- Add rigor to all aspects of internal processes and champion data-driven decisions.
- Detailed and in-depth understanding of the litigation life-cycle and all aspects of eDiscovery processes, workflows and best practices.
- 5+ years of prior experience as a litigation paralegal with a law firm and/or in-house legal department.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to partner effectively at all levels of the company.
- High level of enthusiasm and a positive attitude; history of demonstrating good judgment and attention to detail.
- Proficiency with MS Office (with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint), GSuite and Adobe Acrobat applications.
- Lots of curiosity and ability to continuously learn fast.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage a significant work load for multiple internal stakeholders with competing deadlines.
- Someone who exhibits Integrity Without Compromise.
- Someone who enjoys winning together as a team and sees opportunities in everything they do to deliver awesome results.
Meet Some of Intuit's Employees
Conrad D.Senior Data Scientist
Conrad leverages natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use Intuit products like TurboTax and QuickBooks.
Back to top