Leader, Business Strategy and Customer Operations
Intuit's Small Business and Self-Employed group is a $3B SaaS business that grew online ecosystem customers at a rate of 43% year over year, and online revenue at a rate of 41%. QuickBooks is used in over 140 countries around the world.
A major contributor to the growth of QuickBooks Online is that accountants, our best partners, are embracing and recommending it to their clients who trust their accountant's recommendation over any other person.
We win accountant recommendations by building game-changing solutions that shape the profession and empower accountants to help their clients grow, thus increasing the small business survival rate. We need your help telling the story of our innovation to our partners and leading them through an unprecedented level of change the profession is experiencing resulting from the acceleration of AI/ML driven technology, increased automation in the space and virtual expert platforms which are transforming the industry.
- Craft and nurture a fluid story for accountants about what we are doing and why, using ongoing feature launches as proof points, working with product, marketing and communications to execute.
- Develop and manage a process to draw ecosystem innovations and changes to you from across the entire organization, so you can keep our partners educated and informed
Lead through Change
- Work with every corner of the Small Business Self-Employed business unit to evaluate the impact of proposed changes that effect our accountant partners, and use business acumen, data analysis and customer empathy to make partner-back decisions.
- Develop and execute plans to work through and roll out changes, building trust through transparency and integrity.
- Obsess over customer needs, and work with executives across the organization to develop and roll out policies that serve the interests of our accountant partners.
Innovate and Grow
- Sit on the Accountant Segment Leadership staff to set strategy and direction for the segment as well as grow the partnership and the business.
- Scale operations globally in partnership with product, marketing and communications leaders around the world, to amplify innovation and lead through change in every country QuickBooks is available.
- 7+ years of experience with a diverse product marketing, business operations and/or consulting background.
- Able to thrive in highly ambiguous, self-guided settings.
- Highly structured, data-back thinker with strong business acumen.
- Deeply curious and empathetic to customers.
- The conviction to have a strong point of view and the humility to learn and adapt.
- Learning mindset.
- Passion for product and technology.
- Proven success in collaborating with and influencing leaders in a highly matrixed and distributed environment to deliver results fast.
Back to top