Lead Financial Analyst
Intuit's Finance team drives business growth and profitability through strategic, financial and operational leadership. Our team is comprised of finance, accounting, supply chain, corporate strategy & development and tax professionals that support and enhance Intuit's operating efficiencies.
The Small Business & Self Employed Group ("SBSEG") is Intuit's largest business unit with $2.5B+ in revenue, serving 5M+ customers with the QuickBooks line of products including accounting, payments, payroll and financing solutions. Specifically, the SBSEG Investments FP&A team leads the Technology, Product, Platform and Customer Success investment forecasting, analysis and reporting.
About the Services FP&A Team:
A core part of Intuit today and in the future are the services we attach to our QuickBooks offering which help our customers run their business better. This team partners closely with the leaders of Payroll, Capital and our newly acquired Time Tracking business to focus on driving growth through strong financial discipline and strategic decision making. We also proactively seek new areas of growth and ways to delight our customers and drive revenue value to the company. The team's responsibilities include forecasting, planning and analysis of the various product offerings for the US including SBSEG's online and desktop ecosystems. In addition, the finance team develops data driven insights and partners closely with key business leaders across Product Management, Product Development, Marketing, Operations, and Pricing teams to execute our vision of being the "champion of those who dare to dream". We also assist segment leaders to develop and refine our 1- and 3-year strategic plans that ultimately manifest themselves in financial commitments.
- This role will be focused on working across the organization on collaborative initiatives which will drive incremental revenue and value to our customers.
- Integrate data across our teams to drive business insights and decisions
- Become a key cross functional member of our 1 and 3-year strategic planning and forecast processes across SBSEG Finance
- Thoughtfully lay out dashboards and reporting to drive executive insights and decision making in support of our strategic and financial plans
- Drive various analyses that deliver data driven insights in a structured manner to promote business outcomes that accelerate our growth trajectory
- 5 - 7 years FP&A experience or equivalent tenure from related positions in corporate finance, accounting, investment banking, private equity, or analytics
- Advanced understanding of translating business results into an insightful & consumable story for leadership teams, ideally in high-growth software / SaaS environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to partner with all levels of the organization, influence stakeholders using data and collaborate in an inclusive culture
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical, problem solving, and financial modeling skills
- Grace under pressure with a good sense of humor and dose of humility
- Ability to work independently, deal with ambiguity, operate in a cross-functional matrixed organization, and meet deadlines in a high-growth environment focused on driving business results
- Self-starter with a desire to quickly learn and excel; willing and able to initiate, manage, and execute projects with minimal supervision
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Management; MBA preferred
Back to top