Inside Sales Group Manager - B2B Acquisition
Come join Intuit supporting the Small Business & Self-Employed Group (SBSEG) as the Inside Sales Group Manager for the Mid-Market New Sales Acquisition team in Tucson, AZ. As a Group Manager, you will lead the new acquisition sales process and outcomes across multiple locations while being responsible for helping midsize businesses choose the right solutions. You'll collaborate extensively with cross-functional teams across Sales Operations, Finance, Marketing, Learning & Performance, etc. to build and execute strategies to accelerate new customer and ecosystem growth.
The SBSEG New Sales Acquisition team is a multi-channel organization focused on building customer confidence by providing mid-market expertise in every interaction. Our Group Managers are expected to have great people development skills, think analytically, and be able to balance both short and long-term outcomes - all while being an effective communicator to influence strategy. Across all of our channels and workgroups, new sales acquisition is responsible for acquiring new users, growing our existing customers' usage of the Intuit ecosystem of products, and retention.
- Develop a New Acquisition Sales strategy focused on sales of products that support the vision for mid-market business.
- Have proven success in the B2B mid-market space.
- Drive strategic sales processes from start to finish
- Effectively lead a growing team from the ground up
- Leverage analytics & standard telesales metrics to focus the team on delivering awesome experiences for our customers while meeting our sales goals.
- Identify, assess, and close sales performance metrics
- Ability to focus on both short and long term goals while balancing all stakeholders (employee, customer, shareholder) to develop the strategies and the executional tactics to be successful. Collaborate with cross-functional partners (Sales Ops, Finance, Marketing, L&P) to build Saves & Unit plans, compensation targets, staffing forecasts, new hire ramps, sales processes, etc.
- 8+ years' experience leading B2B Inside Sales teams within a consultative-based environment
- 5+ years' experience building different processes, systems and sales methodologies
- Proven capability of building and leading a high performing Inside Sales teams
- Strong analytical skills being proficient in spreadsheet tools that help compile and analyze metrics
- Exemplary interpersonal skills resulting in strong leadership that builds trust and engagement across a large multi-site organization
- Ability to manage multiple high priority projects at once
- Ability to reprioritize focus quickly while maintaining porject target and deadlines
- Communication skills
- Strong computer skills demonstrating effective resource navigation and tool utilization
Back to top