Group Product Manager, QuickBooks Payments
People who work for themselves fuel our global economy. In the US, small businesses employ 60% of the workforce and create 80% of new jobs; internationally the stats are even more skewed. But the odds are stacked against them. One of two fails in the first five years, two of three before they can turn ten.
Intuit's Small Business and Self-Employed Group is devoted to creating tools and services that dramatically improve the chances of success for small businesses around the world - from mileage tracking to invoicing, from payroll to accounting, from creating new ways to access capital to forging deep connections to expertise.
A top pain point for small businesses and self-employed continues to be Getting Paid. Despite all the innovation in the payments industry, 64% of small businesses have invoices that are 60+ days outstanding with many that never ever get paid. Intuit's Payments team is on a mission to transform this reality, with an ambition of delivering on the promise of "Get Paid faster for what you are owed." We are on a journey of delivering this promise by making the experiences of our customers super simple and intuitive.
We are seeking an exceptional Group Product Manager who thrives on changing the status quo and is laser-focused on making every experience simple, easy, and intuitive for our customers. This Group Product Manager will lead a dedicated and passionate group of product managers, developers and designers to deliver superior growth for our payments business.
- Partner closely with senior leadership and the cross functional team (e.g., product developers, designers, operations, risk, marketing and customer support, etc.) to build innovative digital payment experiences across Web, Tablet and Mobile platforms
- Develop and define the product strategy for small business and self-employed merchants
- Manage the product roadmap and development strategy through lean hypotheses and experimentation, defining customer experiences and journeys, and owning the problem end-to-end
- Identify, design, experiment and iterate on initiatives leveraging usability testing, behavioral customer data, and market research
- Define and analyze key performance metrics to support and inform product decisions for new areas of payments
- Work together with other QuickBooks ecosystem partners (e.g., Capital, Payroll, Sales tax, Time Tracking, and Accounting, etc.) to build end-to-end delightful experiences for the customer
- Stay close to the customer and industry trends on Payments and connected ecosystem to bring unique differentiation to the business and customer experiences
- 6 or more years of product management experience building Small Business and Consumer payments solutions for Web and Mobile interfaces
- Direct experience building or partnering to integrate existing digital wallet solutions (e.g. Masterpass, Visa Checkout, Apple Card, Google Wallet, PayPal, Amazon)
- Knowledge of Credit, Debit, ATM, Gift, and Prepaid card functions and card processing
- Lifecycle management experience of an issuing portfolio a plus
- Track record of recruiting and leading a high performing team of product managers
- Proven track record of delivering successful large-scale digital experiences
- Ability to lead cross-functional groups and drive action
- Experience designing simple and intuitive web and mobile user interfaces
- Understanding of financial industry laws and regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all organizational levels
- High level of professionalism, passion and a sense of urgency to "make things happen".
- MBA or advanced degree a plus
Back to top