Group Product Manager - Go-To-Market Operations & Technology
- San Diego, CA
Come join the Consumer Group Go-To-Market Operations & Technology Team (GOAT) as a Group Product Manager. Be a leader accelerating business growth for our consumer products (eg. TurboTax, Mint) by enabling marketers, including our own team, to transform go-to-market experiences at scale efficiently with the highest velocity and strongest reliability.
What you'll bring
• Must have a 'can do' attitude with a strategic and rigorous mindset and be comfortable working in a fast paced, multi-faceted environment.
• Strong background working on solutions for consumers at a large scale, marketing and commerce experiences and technology preferred
• 5+ years of Product Management experience in a top software company or innovative technology startup (or equivalent experience)
• Excellent coaching and teamwork skills with experience managing product managers
• Have a passion to seek a deep understanding of customer needs and turn that insight into solutions that solve important jobs for consumers.
• A strong influential leader of a cross-functional team.
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills
• Strong execution and ability to drive work to completion
• Individuals with software engineering backgrounds are encouraged to apply
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required, MBA a plus
How you will lead
• Oversee consumer group GTM Ops & Tech 3yr/1yr/4quarter roadmap, prioritization principles, and contribute to 3/1yr planning
• Directly manage 7 product managers accountable for website channel, marketing technology capabilities & experiences for entire consumer group portfolio and Intuit ecosystem
• Responsible for product management craft and apart of consumer group product management community extended leadership team
• Partner and collaborate cross-functionally to design, build, and launch features that deliver value to our customers and partners.
• Manage communications with internal customers and leaders
Back to top