Group Marketing Manager, Intuit Brand Research and Analytics
- Mountain View, CA
Come join us as a Group Marketing Manager of Intuit Strategic Research and Analytics within the Intuit Global Brand Marketing team where you will be responsible for implementing and executing strategic analysis in support of building the Intuit brand as well as ensuring integrated marketing campaigns meet their individual campaign goals as well as help to deliver on our broader Intuit Outcome Metrics of Awareness, Familiarity and Reputation of the Intuit brand.In addition, you and your team will be expected to work with other key business segments (namely our Consumer Group, Small Business and Self-Employed Group and Strategic Partnership Group) to continue to ensure work done on behalf of the Intuit brands serves the growth goals of other brands in the Intuit portfolio (e.g., TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint).
You will report to the Vice President of Intuit Global Brand Marketing based out of our Corporate HQ in Mountain View, CA, working closely with talented counterparts across the organization in the Americas, and Europe and APAC regions.
To succeed in this role, you will have a rare mix of expertise in quantitative and qualitative analytics, brand health tracking, mixed media modeling and marketing strategy and strategic planning contributions in addition to experience in working in cross-functional and global teams.
What you'll bring
- 10+ years' experience in strategic analytics and insights and brand performance work; with heavy emphasis on cross-functional collaboration and execution. Ideal candidate will have a strong mix of strategic analysis, brand building and planning experience.
- Demonstrated experience leading high performing teams, ideally in high-growth environments
- BS or BA degree, or equivalent experience; MBA strongly preferred
- Proven experience and passion to facilitate relationships (global and local marketing teams) to drive business results and be a strong collaborator with a willingness to take risks
- Demonstrated track record where he/she has operated independently and efficiently to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
- Effective problem-solving, analytical, story-telling, communication and interpersonal skills
- Capable of delivering clear and concise written/verbal communications to all stakeholders of the organization (including global marketing leaders, creative and content teams, agency partners, analytics) managing expectations of key business stakeholders and understanding the key elements that make the Intuit brand and associated strategies consistent and effective
- Be a proponent of positive change and demonstrate the adaptability to deal with change and uncertainty in your day-to-day responsibilities.
How you will lead
• Champion the use of strategic analytics to build brands - ultimately connecting brand building to business performance
• Lead brand performance tracking and management for the Intuit Global Brand Marketing team
• Collaborate with internal analytics teams and outside vendor(s) to develop a holistic, global brand tracking and campaign performance dashboard
• Track and analyze brand performance trends of Intuit and competitors locally and globally
• Identify, understand, and embed the underlying drivers of performance into our brand planning and reporting
• Provide clear and relevant performance insights to our stakeholders; as well as meaningful conclusions from brand, media, and business metrics to help inform our strategies, plans, and tactics on an on-going basis
• Share real-time insights across teams to inform brand communications, business innovation, and in-market activation initiatives
• Influence key stakeholders within our Global Marketing organization and our local Marketing teams to develop integrated plans rooted on customer-back, data-driven insights with a continuous focus on a "test, refine, and deploy" mentality
• Mentor and coach a high performing team of analytic professionals - ensuring members have the resources, tools, skills, and capabilities they require to provide exceptional support
Back to top