Group Manager Expert Operations Business Partner - Intuit Customer Success
- San Diego, CA
Come join Intuit's business-wide Customer Success Team as a Group Manager for Operations. We are looking for a seasoned operations leader with a passion for innovation and technology, to help us revolutionize the way the world does business.
This is an exciting time to join Customer Success at Intuit as we are building a service platform to help our customers beyond core product use. This is your opportunity to join at the ground level this exciting and transformational journey across the business.
You will be Operations key partner manager with our business stakeholders - the single source of truth for operational performance of our expert network. You will allow intuit Customer Success Operations to enable the best customer experience at scale. You are strategic but also a fast paced "hands on" leader that can focus on critical details to "get things done".
What you'll bring
This role is our control tower in Customer Success. You will be a cross-functional leader from day one, and will lead a similar minded team to quickly address the challenges in our operations.
You might be an awesome fit if you:
- Are a proven leader in standing up high-performing cross functional teams, effectively leveraging internal resources to get big things done.
- Obsessed stakeholder manager with excellent communication skills who can tell a clear and succinct story from data. A reliable partner that drives confidence of business partners through data and insights.
- Are obsessed with getting things done, hate seeing red KPIs unaddressed, dont rest until our customer experience is "back to green"
- Love data, analytics, and can derive insights quickly from complex sets of data. Have knowledge of data analysis tools such as Altryx, Tableau, SQL an advantage.
- Earned an analytical bachelor's degree (Economics, Finance, Engineering, Science), with Master's degree in a related field preferred (MBA would be ideal).
- 8-10+ years experience, with a heavy emphasis in Operations, including process design. Bonus points if you've done this in a Customer Success and/or Service Operations context.
- Experience in Management Consulting (ideally at Engagement Manager/ Project Leader) from a top firm desired; Additional corporate experience in BizOps, Operations Strategy, or business planning necessary.
- Proven experience as a cross-functional leader, preferably in a tech environment, and have managed a high performing team with strong analytical skill sets.
How you will lead
- Find the "so what" in our data: You'll know exactly what KPIs matter the most, and you'll work across Expert Operations & Planning, CS platform teams, BU Success Leaders and other business stakeholders to understand key drivers of our business performance.
- Communicate clearly to all critical business partners (internal business and external service parties) the state of our operations and drive root cause analysis and mitigation plans where needed to ensure we maintain and improve our joint customer outcome.
- Monitor implementation of critical actions and ensure they drive desired business outcomes.
Back to top