Group Development Manager - Smart Money
The Intuit Smart Money Team combines the power of Mint and Turbo with personalized advice and a marketplace of targeted financial products. Come join our Smart Money team in Mountain View, where you will be responsible for leading a team focused on developing and executing our Smart Money Marketplace technology strategy. Come join one of Intuit's fastest growing businesses and take on the next generation of personal finance technology challenges. If you have the passion and the vision to lead an innovative team in a fast-paced environment, we want to talk.
- Build high performing teams by putting the right people in the right job at the right time.
- Serve as the engineering operations leader and technical expert to ensure timely resolution of production and customer facing issues.
- Embrace new ideas that produce outstanding results for our customers.
- In this role, you will help to help to bring out the best ideas from the best engineers by empowering them and leading by example.
- Your team will create and bring customer driven software products to market that simplify and solve for current customer needs while building for the future.
- Create shared vision, build, and maintain strong cross-functional relationships / alignment with partners across the business (e.g. Product Management, Marketing, Program Management, Business Analyst, etc).
- 7+ years experience as an established technical leader of software engineering teams that have successfully delivered customer-driven software products.
- 2+ years experience in Fintech and/or AdTech/MarTech
- Demonstrated experience leading positive change, empowering people, cultivating product technology visions and innovative solutions, and fostering effective engineering teams.
- Adept at articulating the product vision and drive the future roadmap with strong business acumen
- Ability to think and act strategically for all stakeholders
- Passion for being at the leading edge of technology with a minimum of 6 years of hands on software development experience.
- Experience with Agile development and methodologies and SaaS and/or mobile technologies
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills.
- BS in Computer Science / MIS or equivalent work-related experience
Back to top