Group Development Manager - Marketing Technology
Come join the "Technology 4 Intuit" team as a Group Development Manager for Marketing Technology. The Marketing Technology team is newly formed and growing organization with the objective to govern, build, integrate and manage technologies to support Intuit's business growth and customer engagement. We support cutting edge capabilities in Marketing including campaign management, customer communications, data & analytics, audience and segmentation, and beyond.
You will build and lead engineering teams that deliver customer experience enabling marketing solutions such as digital asset management, CDP, and marketing analytics. This role will be actively drive architecture, design, development and delivery of these solutions. You will work across the team with the product and program management teams, as well as the business teams to ensure outstanding user experience for your solutions.
- Bring out the best ideas from the best engineers by empowering them and leading by example.
- Serve as the engineering operations leader and technical expert to ensure timely resolution of production and customer facing issues.
- Create detailed engineering plans, processes, and procedures for engineering team to use and abide by.
- Build high performing teams by putting the right people in the right job at the right time.
- Embrace new ideas that produce outstanding results for our customers.
- Create shared vision and build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships / alignment with partners across the business and across different regions (e.g. Program Mgmt, Business Analyst, and Quality Assurance).
- Monitor and determine various staffing and training needs
- Conduct various tests and quality assurance checks to verify the quality of completed projects
- Hire, train, and supervise engineering team members
- Communicate and collaborate with other managers, suppliers, and contractors
- Prepare and deliver various engineering-related presentations, both internally and externally
- 7+ years experienced as an established technical leader of software engineering teams that have successfully delivered customer-driven software products.
- Engineering and engineering leadership experience in delivering marketing and customer experience solutions
- Demonstrated experience leading positive change, empowering people, cultivating product technology visions and innovative solutions, and fostering effective engineering teams.
- Demonstrated the ability to think and act strategically for all stakeholders across the globe.
- Organizational competencies and project management skills to keep projects, processes, and the entire engineering team on track
- Self-motivated attitude with the ability to multitask and thrive in a timeline-driven environment
- Ability to evaluate and solve various complex problems with an analytical and mathematical mindset.
- Interpersonal communication skills with expertise in distilling complicated topics to a broader audience
- Adept at articulating the product vision and execute the roadmap with strong business acumen
- Passion for being at the leading edge of technology with a minimum of 8-12 years of hands on software development experience (list specific tech exp)
- Experience with Agile development and methodologies and SaaS and/or mobile technologies
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills.
- BS/MS in Computer Science
Back to top