Director, Marketing Data Analytics
Intuit believes in the power of the individual. The power to do more. To make more. To be more.
We believe in the people who do things - the hat jugglers, the to-do list junkies, the masters of getting it done faster, better and more efficiently than ever before. Whether that's balancing the household budget, running a business or paying taxes.
We believe in these people because we are these people. We thrive on action - and results. And by making things simpler, we all get more out of doing what we love. We're innovators and have been at it for more than three decades. And we don't stand still.
As the world evolves, so do we - inventing new solutions to solve important problems, perfecting those solutions and delighting our customers. In short: We're on a mission to power prosperity around the world.
We started small in 1983 with Quicken personal finance software, simplifying a common household dilemma: balancing the family checkbook. Today, we serve 42 million customers in North America, Europe, Australia and Brazil, with products available from the desktop to the cloud.
Supporting our mission, our strategy is to apply a laser-like focus to help our customers prosper through One Intuit Ecosystem that:
- Puts more money in their pockets through data-driven services
- Eliminates work through innovative technology
- Provides complete confidence that they can do it right
Just as we transformed before, from DOS to the web, and to the cloud and mobile, we are evolving again to deliver personalized experiences on a trusted, open platform and help create indispensable connections.
As the way we live and work evolves, we adapt our strategy to meet and lead these changes. No matter where you find us - and whether you use our products on your PC, mobile phone or tablet - we remain committed to creating new and easier ways for consumers and businesses to tackle life's financial chores, giving them more time to live their lives and run their businesses. As our business and product lines grow beyond accounting and into new areas, we will build on our heritage of innovation. That's not just our history. It's our future.
Intuit's Small Business and Self-Employed Group (SBSEG) is hiring a Director of Global Marketing Analytics to lead its strategic initiatives in global marketing and its use of data to power prosperity around the world. We are looking for some exceptional talent who can improve the bottom lines of our offerings through the use of advanced analytics and reporting based on a robust data system. This leader will help create world-class marketing capabilities based on data and analytics to drive better customer benefits and outcomes. This role is critical to ensure that we can partner with our various data and business teams and to drive the best marketing experiences for our product lines that support small business and self-employed world-wide. The role is based in Mountain View, CA.
- Lead and create a team of analysts that support global marketing.
- Partner with multiple stakeholders to evaluate full funnel marketing performance and make optimization recommendations
- Deep understanding and leadership in A/B testing and other testing paradigms to drive marketing outcomes.
- Knowledge of advanced methods such as artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Applies state-of-the art technologies to understand customer behavior to drive better marketing outcomes.
- Provides leadership in marketing technology and analytics for current and future capabilities.
- Understands and teaches proven methods and hacking skills in working with divergent data types at scale, to explore and extrapolate data-driven insights using advanced, predictive statistical modeling and testing applied to data acquired and
- Provides business stakeholders with the entrepreneurial guidance essential for appropriately interpreting and building on findings, and fully exploiting insights.
- Create an execution plan with tangible processes and frameworks to drive rigor and structure, and help teams adopt and repeat with high standards.
- Lead by example by contributing first-hand in key business decisions, certifying assumptions and assessing logic chains.
- Drive collaboration with internal and external technology partners (e.g. engineering, marketing/sales technology, data analytics, data science, and vendors) to firm up requirements and prioritize deliverables to enable data for decision-making.
- MBA, or a B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in an appropriate technology field (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, Applied Math, Econometrics, Operations Research, Physics, etc.).
- 6 plus years of experience as an established marketing analytics leader with strong understanding of SaaS products. Ideally leading across a portfolio of products.
- Innovative and disruptive business and technology leader solving long term strategic outcomes.
- Expert command of analytics, statistical modeling, state-of-the-art tools, and marketing best practices.
- Experience in managing managers with strong leadership skills for coaching and mentoring.
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong ability to convert complex data into insights and action plans.
- Strategic thinker, flexible problem solver, great listener and team orientation.
- Able to effectively communicate a vision and inspire others to innovate.
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award-winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks®, and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Back to top