Design Strategist - Brand Experiences
Intuit's mission is to power prosperity around the world for consumers, small businesses and the self-employed. The Brand Experiences and Storytelling group brings that mission to life through high-impact and transformative experiences around the globe all designed to shape, display, and demonstrate the power and meaning behind the Intuit ecosystem. We inspire customers with events like QuickBooks Connect and galvanize our 9,000+ employees around what matters most to our customers, utilizing best-in-class storytelling. This cross-functional, high-performing team serves as a center of excellence for the company and includes experts across experience design, strategic content, experiential learning, event production, experiential marketing, and more.
As a design researcher, you will join a team of cross-disciplinary creatives (researchers, storytellers, data analysts, designers, producers,) to root the stories we tell in both insights and use insights to drive activate our brand through multiple mediums.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and leaders to drive discovery projects that uncover truly compelling insights and opportunity areas
- Bring insights and strategy to life through broad-reaching storytelling deliverables like (but not limited to) prototypes, provocations, immersive experiences, customer panels, games and videos.
- Drive customer-focused strategic storytelling initiatives like vision videos, game design or immersive experiences.
- Make sure that the stories we tell are always rooted in both customer insights (what's the problem we're solving) and business insights (how are we solving, delivering against it)
- Develop great partnership with teams across Intuit to stay connected with the businesses (QuickBooks, TurboTax, Turbo, Mint, ProTax)
- At least 5-8 years in design research or related field
- Expert in both evaluative and generative research methodologies
- Completely data-driven in your approach. Combines holistic view of the customer, operational and business metrics into creating of the story.
- Not just have killer synthesis skills but also activation skills. You not only get to clear, actionable insights you also have the proven ability to use insights to drive strategy.
- You are a natural storyteller -- never just satisfied with hitting the head, you want to hit the heart too.
- Experience and passion for galvanizing organizations/teams around insights
- Thrive on ambiguity and connecting dots others cannot see.
- Design thinking is in your DNA. It is not just a process to you, it is just the way you work.
- Go rogue quickly when you have to. However, you know that scrappy does not mean crappy.
- Have a superpower that makes you the person everyone wants on their team.
- Bonus: Have deep analytics or metric expertise
Back to top