Customer Experience Representative
Who we are
Intuit is a global fintech company based in Silicon Valley. We're the proud makers of QuickBooks Online, the world-leading cloud accounting tool for small business. With offices on all continents (except Antarctica), our passionate and high-performing team are dedicated to powering prosperity to over 1.8 million small businesses around the globe.
Why Customer Success
Our award-winning team is focused on the growth and success of our customers. At Intuit, you'll play a key role in helping small businesses and accountants understand and fall in love with our products.
Our Sydney-based Customer Success team is made up of fun, curious and positive people. We're driven by solving problems and finding solutions for our customers, our teammates and Intuit as a whole.
What you'll work on
Every day at Intuit will present you with a new opportunity to create value in every customer interaction and focus on the complete customer experience.
You'll be working on:
- Delivering positive experiences for customers, in a time of need.
- Finding simple solutions to complex problems.
- Givi ng customers the tools and knowledge they need to run their businesses.
- Learning and using problem-solving strategies to improve our ways of working.
- Growing your learning and taking an active role in your career progression.
- Identifying problems and customer pain-points. Then working with your team to solve them
What you'll bring
Regardless of your role at Intuit, your initiative, talent, ideas and energy all contribute to the impact we will have on small businesses around the world.
- You're a creative problem solver and a fast learner.
- You have excellent writing and speaking skills, and the confidence to use them in person, online or on the phone.
- You are warm and approachable, able to quickly establish great relationships with customers from all walks of life.
- You're tech-savvy and a wizard on the web. You'll quickly find your way around our products with no trouble, and being online is second nature.
- You can run projects, juggle multiple tasks, organise and prioritise whatever the working day throws at you.
If you don't have care experience, we are also keen to hear from self-motivated and driven recent graduates with a flair for customer service and a love of technology.
What you'll get
At Intuit our dynamic and vibrant culture will allow you to grow and be your best self.
Along with our incredible culture, we'll also give you:
- Wellness rewards to spend on gym memberships, massages and even personal training.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Bright, modern, offices in the heart of Sydney CBD. You'll fall in love with our harbour views.
- Flexible working options.
- Weekly social events, along with larger quarterly events.
- A monthly health insurance allowance, tuition assistance, income protection insurance and more.
- Check out all the benefits here: https://www.intuitbenefits.com/au
It's time to love what you do!
Back to top