Content Marketing Editor-in-Chief
- Boise, ID
Join the QuickBooks Global Brand team to lead the Content Marketing team as the Editor-in-Chief. The Content Marketing team in Intuit's Small Business and Self-Employed Group (SBSEG) delivers powerful content and campaigns to inform, empower and inspire QuickBooks customers and prospects. In this role, you will have the opportunity to guide the content marketing editorial strategy and vision of content and campaigns across multiple platforms. This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated and deeply experienced Editor-in-Chief who can guide and develop a team of internal and external creators and editors to elevate our brand, capture top-of-funnel traffic and drive engagement with the QuickBooks brand. The ideal candidate will be rooted in journalism, a digital creator at heart and have robust experience in editorial leadership within a news organization or publishing company.
What you'll bring
- 10+ years editorial experience working in a high-volume, publishing or news oriented brand or organization.
- Reputable track record of leadership and influencing skills in a cross-functional, fast-moving business environment.
- Excellent copyediting and proofreading skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Expert in editorial process management and editorial workflows and tools across multiple teams and regions. .
- Bold portfolio of work with a proven track record across a wide variety of media, from long-form articles and blog posts to video, motion graphics and multimedia content.
- Definitive track record of managing multiple projects, making smart and fast decisions to build velocity without compromising quality.
- Measured approach, demonstrating grace and grit under pressure.
- Adobe analytics, SEO tools expertise strongly desired.
- Must know AP style.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience required
How you will lead
- Define and manage QuickBooks editorial strategy and plan integrating core KPIs aligned with key business objectives.
- Deliver breakthrough content and campaign engagement to elevate the brand and advance the QuickBooks editorial strategy.
- Develop a strategic thought leadership and data-driven editorial strategy to build our reputation and authority with media, prospects and customers.
- Partner with global teams to deliver an integrated and optimized editorial vision, experience and process.
- Manage the internal editorial team, freelancers and partners to nurture dreams, expand capabilities and retain top talent.
- Evolve and manage the content marketing tone and style guidelines to maintain a distinctive voice and ignite the brand across media and channels.
- Instill an SEO-first discipline in all content creation and editing to ensure maximum discoverability for digital content.
- Align with paid, earned, social and owned channel partners to amplify the brand, increase engagement and conversion.
- Analyze content data and performance to proactively drive content optimization and effectively communicate the impact of the Editorial strategy to key stakeholders.
- Identify and apply industry best practices, learnings and trends to advance the QuickBooks brand awareness, consideration and recommendations.
Back to top