Commercial Segment Leader
Quickbooks is devoted to creating tools and services that power prosperity around the world, providing key offerings which dramatically improve the chances of success for small businesses. Inside Quickbooks, the Payroll team helps small businesses manage their teams; with our mission of "Turning one person's dream into a thriving team," we are on the path to becoming the leader in Human Capital Management for companies with 1 to 100 workers.
As part of the Payroll team, you will help us work towards this vision and solve the wide range of problems employers face as they scale their workforce. You'll be challenged to think bolder, move faster, and have a big impact.
You will need to be a hands-on leader who can drive a sense of urgency in customer obsession, and able to drive results with current customers while increasing Quickbooks market-share by winning new customers. This leader will set market segment strategy across the UK for payroll and will work with leadership across product, marketing, sales, design and customer success to ensure that Quickbooks Payroll delights our customers and makes their lives easier.
You will bring a wealth of knowledge in launching and leading the strategy for a variety of transactional, and/or subscription businesses. Your primary focus will be to understand ways to increase new and recurring revenue, driving product adoption along with combating churn. The role requires a highly motivated and experienced standout colleague with an analytical mindset and ability to execute.
- Accountable for Payroll in the UK. This includes commercial results and a cross functional team from Marketing, Product, Sales, Partnerships, Finance and Analytics
- Develop and execute a comprehensive strategy and execution plan for the segment
- Build and execute a high-growth three-year plan
- Create & execute a Go-To-Market strategy
- Grow with existing products, but also help innovate new offerings
- Build and motivate a high-performing cross functional team, instilling best practices and operational rigor
- Strategic mindset and proven track record driving high growth businesses
- Experience leading and motivating a cross-functional team to drive business results
- Experience partnering with digital product teams to develop and evolve the strategy, execution and go to market planning & delivery
- Extraordinary communication and presentation skills, capable of delivering impactful presentations at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work collaboratively under pressure, with proven experience working on complex, international, large-scale, time-critical projects
- Deep understanding of user engagement and acquisition models. Experience with subscription products
- Results-oriented, energetic and focused with a strong desire to learn and succeed
- Technology thought leader with the ability to create and pitch disruptive ideas - be seen as someone that could change the Payroll landscape in the UK
Back to top