Canada Country Manager (VP)
The Country Leader for Canada will play a key role in the overall growth & profitability of our Canadian operations. The leader is responsible for all operations across Canada, with a focus on growing our businesses, while improving the experience we offer to the customers we serve across TurboTax, Mint, QuickBooks and our professional tax offering. In this role you will lead a world-class management team that is committed to its mission and who is looking for a personality compatible with the collaborative, fast-moving world of taking a company global.
- Define & execute a vision for Intuit in Canada to power prosperity, and become an employer of choice
- Build and execute a high-growth five year plan that builds upon the proven track record of our current business and takes us to new levels of impact
- Create & execute a Go-To-Market strategy for Canada
- Grow with existing products, but also help innovate new offerings
- Build and motivate a high-performing team, instilling best practices and operational rigor
- Build collaborative relationships with industry stakeholders, including government, financial institutions an FinTech's to deliver for joint customers.
- A proven track record as a country leader, general manager or CEO of a Canadian technology business
- Proven track record in leading sales & marketing teams, with ideally experience with both B2C and B2B operations.
- Extensive experience in launching offerings and new business models
- Seasoned operator who can innovate for continuous improvement and work cross-functionally
- Background in customer insight, multi-channel marketing & sales
- Demonstrated experience in building, motivating and retaining high-performing teams
- High tolerance for ambiguity, embraces challenges and has infectious 'can do' attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with potential strategic partners, acquisition targets, end customers and internal senior executives as needed
- Experience in the following spaces valued but not required: SaaS, mobile, financial management, payments subject matter experts
- Ability to work as part of a global team, and manage effectively in a matrix environment
- Demonstrate the ability to gain trust, negotiate business objectives, and work directly with a broad group of senior executives and external partners.
Back to top