Business Operations Associate
Come join the SBSEG "BizOps" team as a Business Operations Associate. Our team works closely with the executive leadership across the company to shape the Small Business Division strategy, drive organizational alignment and enable growth.
- Partner with product and other cross functional teams to assist with product strategy and execution, including vision, strategic initiatives, product roadmaps, and execution.
- Drive core analytics required to understand optimal strategic decisions and diagnose core business issues.
- Monitor performance KPIs to measure product outcomes and business performance.
- Identify core and critical issues to business performance and clearly communicate strategy, progress, and results across organizational boundaries and levels.
- Anticipate, recognize, and work through resistance or setbacks independently, and work well with others when conflicts arise. See opportunities, ensure alignment with objectives, find common ground, and promote understanding of alternative viewpoints before driving for closure and cooperation.
- Business analytics and strategy experience a must, including 2+ years working deeply in business analysis and strategy. Consulting experience a plus; will consider equivalent roles in corporate strategy, development, etc.
- Presentation Skills; Ability to communicate objectives, plans, status and results clearly, focusing on critical few key points.
- Solutions oriented, with a track record of identifying and implementing creative solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, including business writing and presentations.
Back to top