Regional Sales Representative
Interspiro has 90 plus years of experience as a groundbreaking innovator of respiratory protection equipment for use in non-breathable environments. We supply respiratory protection equipment to fire and rescue services, military, industrial, shipping, and diving organizations around the world.
We are looking for an aggressive, professional Regional Sales Representative in the Central California area who loves to get an order and can demonstrate an ability to increase our market share in California.
You will experience a highly competitive but very rewarding market. There will be high expectations on performance for this position but it also includes a very high level of freedom. To be successful you will need to spend 200+ days per year on the road. Your performance will be evaluated on your ability to generate sales (1) and progress developing the territory (2).
- Learn the highly technical Interspiro products. The products include both mechanical and electronic systems.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to existing customers.
- Target, call on and set up demonstrations for potential new customers.
- Assist setting up and managing distributors.
- Support distributors at demonstrations and evaluations.
- Train customer after new deliveries.
- Visit existing customers on a regular basis.
- University degree in Engineering or Business (Verify with diploma)
- Exceptional verbal and writing communication skills.
- Sales experience is a plus (not a requirement.)
- Competitive and Aggressive, “love to get an order” attitude
- Independent and Goal Focused
- Cellphone and Car Allowance
- 401k with company match
- Paid Vacation
- Commission on Sales
- Health Insurance
- Profit Sharing Plan
Meet Some of Interspiro's Employees
Sales Representative, Midwest
Patrick runs a six-state Interspiro sales territory, servicing accounts and training firefighters, divers, and industrial partners directly and alongside company distributors.
Back to top