Senior Software Engineer
- Miami, FL
Intermex Wire Transfer, a leading processor of money transfer services in the U.S. to Latin America, has an opportunity to join its tech team as a Senior Full Stack Engineer. The ability to work in a semi-agile environment through development, testing, and delivery is critical to success in this role. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, the ability to multi-task, attention to detail and quality focus, and foster a positive, open work environment.
The role will also own business-critical applications, including development of new capabilities in core systems as well as business-driven updates. Must be well versed in .NET, C#, Visual Studio and MS SQL 2012-2016 technologies, including T-SQL, stored procedures, triggers, functions and views. The role also requires an emphasis on ease of use as well as data integrity when developing windows and web interfaces. Need to factor reporting into all application solutions.
- Generate development scripts in accordance with company's Release Management protocol
- Control data in accordance with the organization's security policies
- Prepare charts, tables, and logic diagrams needed in development analysis
- Process analysis and workflow design to build efficient technical solutions
- Program core system functions and capabilities (C# and database stored procedures, triggers, functions, views)
- Develop data interfaces and migration processes
- 7+ years of software development with at least 5 years developing in C# / .NET
- Extensive knowledge in .NET technologies and web-based development, including demonstrated expertise in ASP.NET MVC 4, jQuery, Knockout, Kendo UI, Web Services/APIs and Team Foundation Server
- Minimum 4+ years' experience with 3-tier (Web Services ,WCF) and SQL programming
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012 and Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 thru 2013
- Experience with Microsoft SSRS or SSAS a plus
- Experience with Azure environment a plus, particularly with Azure Queues
- Experience with SAML, digital certificates, encryption programming
- Security-focused programming skills. Experience with OWASP preferred
- When it comes to money remittance services, Intermex is a leader you can trust. With a state-of-the-art system, and a network of more than 30,000 payer locations, the company offers services in 45 American states and in 16 Latin American countries. Computer and telephone-based options are available for convenient wire transfers.
- Visit us at: http://www.intermexusa.com/
Mission and Vision
To be the preferred provider of money transfer services, both in the United States and in Latin America. Focused on excellence, we always strive to provide unsurpassed quality customer service.
Back to top