Sales Representative / Account Executive - Bilingual English/Spanish
- Miami, FL
Intermex Wire Transfer, a leading processor of money transfer services in the U.S. to Latin America, has an opportunity to join its Sales Team to manage the Miami Florida Area candidate preferably based out of South Miami or surrounding area). We are searching for a driven, results oriented, energetic District Sales Manager to manage and maximize the growth potential of existing accounts. Our Candidate must have the ability to have Business to Business Outside Sales Experience with exceptional negotiation skills, clear communication, and excellent time management skills, in a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment.
- Sell the organization's products or services to established customers or develop new prospects within assigned territory.
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales.
- Build relationships and identify the prospect's need for the products or services.
- Track activity, prepare and maintain records for sales leads and account status.
- Expand business with current customers
- Maintain current customer relationships through visits, calls, quarterly reviews and internal/external functions.
- Participate in community events in order to network with our customers
- Meet or exceed activity benchmarks to include calls, appointments, base maintenance, proposals, demos, etc.
- Promptly enter all customer information and updates in our database system.
- Work with other divisions to participate in all cross-selling opportunities and to maximize selling potential within the company.
- Must be able to spend 90% of the time selling to local Hispanic neighborhood businesses.
- Must have great follow-though skills, and a strong customer service orientation.
- Ambitious, Energetic, Confident, with a Strong Work Ethic.
- Multicultural Experience is a must, Mexico, and Guatemala highly recommended for employee success.
- Bilingual Skills required: English and Spanish
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- 2 + years of proven outside sales experience
- Similar experience such as prepaid card services experience (Telephone cards, credit cards, etc.) may be considered based on experience and network.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time.
Full-Time, Salary employee, with Monthly Commission Payout, Paid-Time Off
You are valued and rewarded with incentive trips, bonuses, company-wide recognition and coveted awards.
Intermex offers a competitive Benefits Package, which includes affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision plans.
Intermex fully covers Short Term Disability and Life Insurance for all employees. A 401K plan with employer contributions also available.
About Intermex Wire Transfer, LLC:
We are everywhere that matters. Close to you. Close to your loved ones.
When it comes to money remittance services, Intermex is a leader you can trust. With a state-of-the-art system, and a network of more than 30,000 payer locations, the company offers services in 45 American states and in 16 Latin American countries. Computer and telephone-based options are available for convenient wire transfers.
Visit us at: http://www.intermexusa.com/
Mission and Vision
To be the preferred provider of money transfer services, both in the United States and in Latin America. Focused on excellence, we always strive to provide unsurpassed quality customer service.
Intermex is a growing organization and is searching for TOP TALENT. We currently have a variety of employment opportunities.
Back to top