Manager- Corporate Stores / Must Have Multi Unit Retail Management Experience (Spanish & English Required)
- Miami, FL
Become Part of the Intermex Family:
It's an exciting time to join Intermex. We're on a mission to attract, retain, and engage the best and brightest talent - those who are great team players and leaders who make it their first priority to deliver service excellence.
• We are performance driven.
• We value a passion for excellence.
• We value teamwork.
• We value and reward hard work and dedication.
We offer a fast-paced collaborative environment where each of us directly contributes to the company's success. Come join our team and contribute to our quest for Absolute Excellence!
The Manager - Corporate Store will be responsible for ensuring all of our 33 retail stores across the United States are meeting sales plan as well as the day to day management of our 3 Store Administrators and a team of 70+ store associates. You will directly manage a team of 3 Store Administrators.
You will be responsible for leading all areas of sales generation including but not limited to the day to day operations, ensuring maximum sales and profit goals, loss prevention, operations, merchandising, and employee development to ensure that staff are selected, trained, counseled and rewarded to maintain performance standards.
Your primary goal in this role is to increase sales and maximize profitability ensuring our Company Stores and staff, as the "Face of Intermex", always deliver superior service and a "Best-in-Class" customer experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Developing an annual Sales Plan
• Executing on Sales Targets
• Introducing new lines of revenue
• Full P&L management responsibility
• Ensure Same Store YOY Volume increase is at or above Industry growth
• Increase Revenues, Decrease Expenses and finds Efficiencies
• Develop and execute store expansion plan
• Travel to stores as needed.
• Retail Sales Experience with a proven record
• Manage Multiple Retail Locations
• Excellent leadership skills.
• Able to effectively communicate written and verbally, bilingual English & Spanish.
• Four year college degree with emphasis in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related major or comparable experience.
• 5 + years of successful Multi-Unit Store Operations Management experience.
• Able to comprehend basic financial reports and Profit & Loss Statements.
• Strong interpersonal and ethical behavior to manage the company's assets and employees.
• Results Orientation: Demonstrates a sense of urgency to overcome obstacles and achieve measurable results.
• Resourceful and driven: Strong planning, organizing, delegating and decision-making abilities.
• Self-Confident; willing to act with appropriate information.
• Passion for the business with an ownership mentality and an intense drive to understand the goals, financial targets, deliverables and challenges the business faces to deliver results.
Schedule Parameters and Employment Expectations
Job Type: Full-time
At times the position may require availability for evening, weekends and holidays.
Employment responsibilities with the Company are considered primary, and you are expected to be fully dedicated and exclusive to the Company during the schedule parameters indicated above. Any other employment in which you engage in is considered secondary, and approval is required prior to acceptance of such employment.
Back to top