Intermex is a leading processor of money transfer services in the U.S. to Latin America and the Caribbean. We are licensed in all 50 states, D.C. and Puerto Rico through more than 6, 000 independent agents and 33 branches. Become a part of the Intermex team and apply. We offer great benefits and employee perks!
The Digital Designer will work on existing company digital platforms, web and mobile, and when required on new products in development. In this role you'll contribute to different projects, either with your team, with external agencies or independently. Focusing on delivering user experience (UX) and design specifications, such as mock-ups and wireframes. Create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captive consumers according to requirements. Develops the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, and corporate concepts. This role reports to the Senior Designer.
Duties and Responsibilities
• General Designing activities for marketing campaigns
• Design newsletters and landing pages
• Design for everyday activities in platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, web page. Knowledge of
last templates and layouts.
• Plans concept by studying information and materials designs projects from concept to completion with the capability to
work simultaneously on more than one project with different stakeholders (inside and outside the organization).
• Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style,
and related aesthetic concepts.
• Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout and prototypes, including design solutions
(POS materials, logos, newsletters, digital banners, etc.)
• Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
• Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
• Produces Completes graphic design fulfillment for packages, cut flyers/cards as needed and produces attractive and
effective designs for all media.
• Communicates with team members to receive feedback, unifies comments, proposes solutions and produce
different options. Responsible for the liaison with internal clients from the organization, analyzes project requirements
• Consults with marketing, copywriting and sales teams to create cohesive designs that reflect our product's corporate
culture and communication goals
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Bachelor's Degree in Fine Art Design, Marketing or related discipline required
• Three years of experience as a Graphic Designer Required
• Experience on Final art preparation
• Proficiency on Hubspot or other similar tools
• Proficiency on WordPress
• Solid Experience with design software (e.g. InVision) and graphics editing tools (e.g. Adobe Creative Cloud).
• Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, specifically with mockups, web design and
• Working knowledge of HTML5, WordPress and other digital design tools.
• Strong graphic design skills
• Layout skills
• Analytical skills
Back to top