- Miami, FL
Performs all aspects of processing new business applications (verifies, compiles and completes applications information, forms and licenses) following organization and department procedures to complete it in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Process new business applications, which includes receiving application by fax or email from sales representative.
2. Request and review credit report, verify ID of prospect client.
3. Verifies if prospect agent has prior history with company.
4. Review applications for compliance with required company guidelines.
5. Interview applicants to obtain personal and financial data and determine credit worthiness If is necessary gather documentation to complete analysis.
6. Prepare report with credit and financial information for use in decision-making.
7. Notifies sales representative of acceptance or rejection of application.
7. Gather documentation to complete application package. Checking accuracy of applications and contacting field force regarding incomplete applications and assists them in filling these out.
8. Enters application information in the administration system to keep and follow up tasks, ensuring applications are processed and distributed in a timely manner; and returning invalid applications when necessary.
9. Scans and files credit applications after approval or no approval.
10. Prepare and mail denial letters to applicants.
11. Processes reissue.
12. Performs process for new agencies.
13. Creates new agency in Global Cash.
14. Notifies other departments with process of activation.
15. Prepare schedule and monitor schedule of activities.
16. Monitor the telephone system (log in time, missed calls, customer service, etc).
17. Prepare daily reports of agencies approved the previous day and send notifications as necessary
18. Prepare reports to monitor department performance on a daily and monthly basis
19. Prepare report biweekly to monitor sales performance and addressed to the VP.
20. Maintains statistical activities assigned.
21. Complete and submit application for new licensed agents in IL and MA.
22. Annually submit to GA Police Department, a background request of all active agencies in State of GA.
23. Credit Review of active agencies, based on expiration date recorded in Global Cash.
24. Provides customer service internally and externally.
Education and/or Experience
Two or Four Year Degree with emphasis in Finance, Business or Economics or business school or equivalent combination of training and experience.
Minimum of two-three year experience in credit analysis or similar.
Proficient in word processing, spreadsheets, electronic mail and the World Wide Web and other databases.
Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
Detail and strong organizational, task management ability
Bilingual (English and Spanish)
General office working conditions, schedule may change as required to meet company demands.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential function.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities requires by the job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust to focus.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Safety Hazard of the Job
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top