Corridor Development Manager - US to Africa
The Corridor Development Manager (US/Africa) is charged with expanding the Intermex footprint to emerging markets in Africa. The successful candidate will manage and develop assigned geographic parameters defined by the Sales Leadership team; pro-actively complying with the requirements for new agent acquisitions, specifically new agent activation and wire goals, in recovering lost wires from declining revenue agents, and in targeting and acquiring qualified deals in defined Opportunity Zones.
This individual will be responsible for developing and achieving specific sales goals (agent and prospect sales calls), sales operational objectives (activation and growth of new agents), defined targeted markets and monthly sales quotas. They will need to understand how to maximize same-store sales and manage agent attrition; while improving the service quality. This is a remote position, but the preferred location is in the Mid to West-coast regions in the US.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively add new agent locations in high potential zip codes
- Execute agent contract management
- Drive Wires Sales at all assigned locations
- Implement new agent development
- Manage agent issues & resolutions
- Promote agent education
- Upgrade agent service quality
- Place and Refresh merchandise and marketing materials at Agent locations
- Cross-Sell entire Intermex portfolio
- Coordinate and participate in Promotional and Marketing Events
- Perform weekly sales calls and develop qualified prospects
- Plan effective district travel requirements (up to 50% via car, train & air)
- Execute and monitor your monthly Target vs. Actual Gross Margin Sales
- 2+ years of proven sales experience with retail network, supermarkets/Money Transfer trade of business preferred. Similar experiences such as prepaid card services experience (Telephone cards, credit cards, etc.) may be considered based on experience and network
- Must have great follow-through skills and an aggressive sales mentality
- Ambitious, Energetic, Confident, with a Strong Work Ethic
- Multicultural Experience is a must
- Bilingual Skills a Plus: English/French
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time.
Intermex is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or any other characteristic.
Back to top