Corridor Development Manager - US to Africa
- Abilene, TX
The Corridor Development Manager is charged with expanding the Intermex footprint to emerging markets. They will manage and develop assigned geographic parameters defined by the Sales Leadership Team. They will be pro-active in complying with the requirements for new agent acquisitions, specifically new agent activation and wire goal, in recovering lost wires from declining revenue agents, and in targeting and acquiring qualified deals in defined Opportunity Zones. These tools will be required to obtain and exceed the assigned Gross margin dollar objective. This individual will be responsible for developing and achieving specific sales goals (agent and prospect sales calls), sales operational objectives (activation and growth of new agents), defined targeted markets and monthly sales quotas. They will need to understand how to maximize same-store sales and manage agent attrition; while improving the service quality.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively add new agent locations in high potential zip codes
- Execute agent contract management
- Drive Wires Sales at all assigned locations
- Implement new agent development
- Manage agent issues & resolutions
- Promote agent education
- Upgrade agent service quality
- Place and Refresh merchandise and marketing materials at Agent locations
- Cross-Sell entire Intermex portfolio
- Coordinate and participate in Promotional and Marketing Events
- Perform weekly sales calls and develop qualified prospects
- Plan effective district travel requirements (up to 50% via car, train & air
- Execute and monitor your monthly Target vs. Actual Gross Margin Sales
- Utilize Agent Management reporting procedures for all prospecting and sales calls
- Complete and submit Onsite Business Reviews for all new agent location
- Must have great follow-through skills and an aggressive mentality.
- Ambitious, Energetic, Confident, with a Strong Work Ethic.
- Multicultural Experience is a must
- Bilingual Skills a Plus: English, French
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- 2 + years of proven sales experience with retail network supermarkets/Money Transfer trade of business preferred. Similar experiences such as prepaid card services experience (Telephone cards, credit cards, etc.) may be considered based on experience and network.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time.
- The pre-employment assessment required.
Back to top