Africa Corridor Development Manager
The Corridor Development Manager is charged with expanding the Intermex footprint to emerging markets. They will manage and develop assigned geographic parameters defined by the Sales Leadership Team. They will be pro-active in complying with the requirements for new agent acquisitions, specifically new agent activation and wire goal, in recovering lost wires from declining revenue agents, and in targeting and acquiring qualified deals in defined Opportunity Zones. These tools will be required to obtain and exceed the assigned Gross margin dollar objective. This individual will be responsible for developing and achieving specific service goals (agent and prospect sales calls), operational objectives (activation and growth of new agents), defined targeted markets and monthly sales quotas. They will need to understand how to maximize store sales and manage agent attrition; while improving service quality.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Effectively add new agent locations in high potential zip codes
• Execute agent contract management
• Drive Wires Sales at all assigned locations
• Implement new agent development
• Manage agent issues & resolutions
• Promote agent education
• Upgrade agent service quality
• Place and Refresh merchandise and marketing materials at Agent locations
• Cross-Sell entire Intermex portfolio
• Coordinate and participate in Promotional and Marketing Events
• Perform weekly sales calls and develop qualified prospects
• Plan effective district travel requirements (up to 50% via car, train & air)
• Perform administration duties:
o execute and monitor your monthly Target vs. Actual Gross Margin Sales
o utilize Agent Management reporting procedures for all prospecting and sales calls
o Complete and submit Onsite Business Reviews for all new agent locations
• Must have great follow-though skills, and an aggressive mentality.
• Ambitious, Energetic, Confident, with a Strong Work Ethic.
• Multicultural Experience is a must
• Bilingual Skills a Plus: English, French or Spanish
• Solid written and verbal communication skills.
• 2 + years of proven sales experience with retail network supermarkets/Money Transfer trade of business preferred. Similar experience such as prepaid card services experience (Telephone cards, credit cards, etc.) may be considered based on experience and network.
• Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
• Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time.
• Pre-employment assessment required.
General office working conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs, balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust to focus.
Schedule Parameters and Employment Expectations
Monday through Friday, minimum of 40 hours per week, defined as 9:00am to 6:00pm, with occasional work before 9:00am and after 6:00pm on weekdays, and occasional work on the weekends, and holidays, as determined by the needs of the district, while abiding by the rules of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Employment responsibilities with the Company are considered primary, and you are expected to be fully dedicated and exclusive to the Company during the schedule parameters indicated above. Any other employment in which you engage in is considered secondary, and approval is required prior to acceptance of such employment.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of his job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Safety Hazard of the Job
Back to top