The way businesses talk to people online today is broken. Intercom is fixing it.
Intercom is the first to bring sales, marketing & customer service products to one messaging platform, helping businesses avoid the stiff, spammy status quo and have real conversations with the people that matter. Designed to feel like the messaging apps you use every day, Intercom is the only business messenger to let you talk to consumers just about anywhere: inside your app, on your website, across social media and via email.
Intercom invented in-app messaging in 2011, and today more than 13,000 businesses use Intercom to reach a billion people around the world. Intercom has 300 employees split between its San Francisco headquarters and its Dublin R&D office, and has raised $116M in venture funding.
What's the opportunity?
We are the only Silicon Valley company that does all of our R&D in Dublin. As the Recruiting Manager in Dublin, you will work alongside the leaders of all our Dublin based teams (Engineering, Product, Design, etc) to deliver against our aggressive hiring plans. You will partner closely with the Director of Recruiting in San Francisco to build and enhance the Recruiting Infrastructure. You will be responsible for managing, developing, and growing the recruitment team in Dublin.
What will I be doing?
- In partnership with the Director of Recruiting, develop and execute strategic approach to achieve company goals in staffing
- Facilitate and lead key initiatives and projects with the recruiting team and client groups
- Help develop the members of the recruiting function by providing mentorship, guidance and career development
- Implement efficient, scalable recruiting business processes which support Intercom’s rapid growth
- Develop and manage recruiting reports, dashboards, and metrics. Establish and track metrics to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the recruiting team, hiring managers, interviewers, and referrers
- Partner with the People team to provide guidance, identify efficiencies and build strong programs related to compensation, operations, on-boarding and the long-term success of candidates once they join Intercom
- Create innovative programs, events and campaigns to help hire for all roles in Dublin, particularly focused on engineering, product, design, sales and support
What skills do I need?
- Minimum of 5 years recruiting experience with a growing organization, hiring technical talent
- Proven leadership experience guiding recruiting teams in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Strategic thinker with exceptional data analysis and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally
- Creativity in problem-solving, resourcefulness, ability to be detail-oriented, strong organizational skills
- Experience partnering with senior leadership and executive teams on hiring initiatives, ideally with technical roles
- Passionate about Intercom and knowledge of the product and business
We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing start-up
- We serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner every weekday! There are also snacks and drinks on tap to keep you topped up
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
- Peace of mind with life assurance, as well as comprehensive health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need to
- Paid parental leave to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- Commuting is a breeze with our generous public transport allowance
- Keep active with our roaming FlyeFit gyms in Dublin membership!
- If you’re cycling, we’ve got you covered on the Cycle-to-Work Scheme. With secure bike storage too!
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- We also offer generous relocation assistance for certain roles for people joining us from overseas.
Back to top