What's the opportunity?
Intercom values customer communication. In this role as the Recruiting Coordinator you will be tasked with providing our hiring managers and candidates with the highest level of customer satisfaction. The Recruiting team is growing and evolving quickly and we need someone detail oriented and passionate to take ownership of delivering an exceptional experience through your coordinator efforts. Joining the team at this time make you a critical part of growing, building and improving the Recruiting function and shaping our recruitment brand.
What will I be doing?
- Create a welcoming and positive candidate experience
- Own the candidate interview scheduling process, including the communication of all logistics to both the candidate and internal interview teams
- Work with Recruiters to garner the necessary information to go above and beyond with each candidate
- Greet candidates on site and ensure seamless transitions throughout the interview process
- Remain flexible and manage any unforeseen logistical complications during on-site interviews
- Coordinate candidate travel (often international) and manage reimbursements
- Process, manage, and enter sensitive candidate information in our ATS, Greenhouse
- Track recruiting activities and develop reporting and analytics using Excel as well as our ATS, Greenhouse
- Create new and improve existing processes with a focus on efficiency and scalability
- Partner with internal teams to schedule recruiting related meetups, conferences, or events
- Be a positive brand ambassador at a variety of company hosted events
- Manage internal and external job board postings
What skills do I need?
- Ability to effectively multitask while maintaining the highest level of internal and external customer satisfaction
- Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail
- Be passionate, energetic, friendly and professional approach
- Demonstrate flexibility and adapt easily to manage changes based on business demand
- Have outstanding professional written and verbal communication
- Be customer focused with attention towards creating an exceptional experience
- Proficiency with MS Office tools especially Outlook and Excel
- Experience with Greenhouse (ATS) a plus
- Startup experience preferred
We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch and dinner served every weekday, plus a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
Back to top