Group Product Marketing Manager
What's the opportunity?
We’re looking for an experienced and creative Product Marketer to take our Engage product to market. In this role you’ll be both hands-on and a leader to a small, but growing team, of Product Marketers. Your team will be responsible for developing and executing the go-to-market strategy for our Engage product, including messaging and positioning, launches, sales enablement, customer stories, and more. You'll work closely with the Product and Sales teams to influence the roadmap for your product area based on a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape, customer needs, and industry trends.
What will I be doing?
- Evolve and refine the positioning and messaging for Intercom’s Engage product
- Develop the go-to-market strategy for Intercom’s Engage product (and solutions it enables) and drive execution by partnering with cross-functional teams across Marketing, Sales, and Product
- Partner with Product Management and provide input into the strategy for Intercom’s Engage product
- Partner with Sales to identify the most useful assets and materials for Sales Enablement and lead your team to produce these on an ongoing basis, including customer stories
- Manage, mentor and grow a small team of Product Marketers
- Evangelize Intercom in blog posts, webinars, events, and industry analyst briefings
What skills do I need?
- 7 - 10+ years of marketing experience; preferably the majority in a Product Marketing role, with a demonstrated track record of results
- Genuinely excited by software products and can talk very comfortably about how they work
- Experience with growing and managing a team of Marketers
- Background of working cross-functionally with Product Management, Public Relations, Analysts, and Design teams
- Experience with marketing SaaS software, including product messaging and positioning, product launches, sales enablement, customer acquisition, and analyst relations
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Your attention to detail is exemplary
- Bachelor's degree is required
We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch and dinner served every weekday, plus a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
Back to top