What's the opportunity?
Intercom currently helps thousands of businesses connect with hundreds of millions of users every day, and we’re just getting started. As we continue to grow, data will help us make better decisions. We’re looking for a highly quantitative individual who can turn massive amounts of complex data into clear and actionable insights.
As a member of the analytics team, you’ll work closely with our marketing, sales, and growth teams to understand our entire business. You’ll collaborate with key stakeholders to weave together analysis, communicate recommendations, and influence strategy. You'll be responsible for establishing KPIs, creating visualizations, and making strategic business recommendations on initiatives that move the business forward. There's a lot of room to grow as you'll develop strong analytical skills and get exposure to many different teams across the company.
What will I be doing?
- Partner with the leaders of marketing, sales, and growth teams to drive business strategy
- Develop KPIs and reporting processes to unify various stakeholders
- Construct dashboards and visualizations to keep teams continuously informed
- Work with product managers to prioritize product roadmaps, instrument events, and deliver end-to-end analysis of launched products
- Proactively find opportunities to drive the business forward and socialize these with your peers, product and engineering
What skills do I need?
- Comfortable querying SQL databases
- Good understanding of at least one data analytics tool, preferably using Python or R
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in analyst role
- BA or BS/MS degree with strong academic record in a quantitative discipline
- A proven track record of initiating and delivering actionable analysis with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills, including experience in high-level business discussions
We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch and dinner served every weekday, plus a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular compensation reviews - great work is rewarded!
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid parental leave program
- 401k plan
- Commuter benefits
- In-office bicycle storage
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
Back to top