What's the opportunity?
As an Account Executive, you will be a key member of the team leading the growth of our business. We’re building a world-class sales organization, and the road ahead is going to be very exciting.
At Intercom, we are striving to do sales differently. We are asking our customers to put Intercom at the core of their businesses, and we can only do this by putting them at the core of ours.
We strongly believe in the overall growth and continued development of each new hire. In joining the Account Executive team at Intercom, you join a community that believes in development and promotion from within. As a rapidly expanding business, there is a lot of opportunity for progression.
What will I be doing?
- Spearhead the growth & adoption of Intercom, evangelize our product
- Manage the full sales cycle, ensuring that our clients receive the highest level of sales through consulting
- Qualify and convert leads created by the Account Development team
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts and clear visibility on sales and revenue performance by actively managing the pipeline of opportunities and weekly sales forecasts
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our product and processes
- Create your own demonstrations, tailored to your client needs
- Work with Marketing, Product, Growth, and Customer Success to create the best customer experience
- Engage in team development and mentoring
What skills do I need?
- Have 2+ years closing B2B sales experience
- Have 1+ years prospecting experience
- Have a proven track record of hitting or exceeding quota
- Be an exceptional written and spoken communicator
- Be highly organized & autonomous
- Be comfortable and energized operating in a fast moving organization
- Passionate about product and working with companies of all sizes
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Consultative with demonstrable experience
- Enthusiastic about learning and growing at Intercom
- Intellectually curious and ambitious
We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch and dinner served every weekday, plus a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
Back to top