Software Architect - Full Stack
'Must Have' Skills/Experience:
- Proven software development and team/technical leadership experience
- Proven experience designing and developing complex applications that are highly scalable and extensible
- Proven sales/pre-sales and/or consultant experience for software development solutions
- Experience facilitating design/architecture discussions with current and prospective clients
- Defining and managing project scope
- Attention to well-crafted software
- Proven client-facing, partnership and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in: Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (or equivalent education/experience)
'Nice to Have' Skills/Experience:
- Exposure to and enthusiasm for Agile approaches to software development e.g. automated testing, continuous integration, project rooms, pair programming, etc.
- Relational and/or noSQL databases, SQL queries and object relational mapping tools
- Distributed computing and platform as a service
- UNIX, Linux and W3C technologies including HTTP and XML
- Automated build, test and deployment tools
Meet Some of Intelliware Development's Employees
Alex O.Software Developer
Alex plays a vital role in developing large, complex, mission critical systems. He leads projects to successful delivery, taking on a wide range of responsibilities from building websites to coding servers to customer and team leadership.
BC H.Chief Technologist
BC has successfully delivered dozens of software projects, usually acting as technical lead and solution architect. She works in high-level technical sales and collaborates with clients in the process of concepting new solutions. Additionally, BC tracks industry-wide developments to find potential ways Intelliware can grow.
Back to top