Senior Business Analyst
At Intelliware, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a top-notch team and work on a wide range of complex custom software solutions. We have a collaborative team-based Agile environment with dedicated project rooms where you’ll find learning opportunities and challenging work. Our project teams work closely with client subject matter experts, end users and IT teams to deliver everything from proof-of-concept prototypes to bulletproof, long living, high volume production applications.
The Senior Business Analyst guides product development from conception to launch while collaborating closely with technical leads, delivery managers, business sponsors and subject matter experts.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Meeting with clients to understand business requirements, documenting them, and translating them into functional requirement specifications
- Orchestrating backlog, prioritizing/updating requirements, and writing quality user stories
- Gathering and processing business information related to procedures and data to clarify business issues/requirements
- Balancing and satisfying needs of the business, end user and technical stakeholders ensuring alternatives have been investigated and there is an understanding of implementation trade-offs
- Facilitating relationships with team and clients in the project room and ensuring a high degree of engagement resulting in a shared understanding of requirements, plans, implementation and delivery realities
- Ensuring quality of the developed solution: it meets business functional requirements and is production-ready
- Facilitating agile practices and ceremonies in the project room
- Supporting the planning, management and delivery of project deliverables in the project room
- Identifying project scope and timeline risks/issues and facilitate or escalate for resolution
- Collaborating with development team to deliver projects on-time and to the client’s satisfaction
- Collaborating with technical leads to ensure successful delivery of development scope and goals
- 5+ years of business analysis experience
- Solid understanding of technology
- Familiarity with and enthusiasm for Agile approaches to software development
- Ability to consolidate diverse business requirements and facilitate realistic, common sense solutions
- Proven client-facing, partnership and presentation skills
- Strong facilitation, planning, organization and problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in one of: Business, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science or Physics (or equivalent education/experience)
Intelliware is committed to diversity in the workplace. We are an inclusive employer and welcome and encourage applications from all qualified candidates. Applicants’ needs will be accommodated during our recruitment and selection process so please advise us if you require accommodation.
Back to top