Join our development team to work on everything from front-end to server-side code and database architecture building a wide variety of enterprise/consumer facing applications. We have an exceptional 25+ year delivery track record, deep technical expertise and disciplined delivery and technical engineering practices.
The way we build software is strongly influenced by the values of Extreme Programming: feedback, respect, courage, communication and simplicity. We have a team-based Agile environment with collaborative project rooms where you’ll work alongside top notch developers, clients and subject matter experts. You’ll find continuous opportunities to learn, share knowledge and teach within your team and within the developer community at Intelliware via monthly educational sessions, study groups and hands-on R&D initiatives.
While working within a team in an Agile environment, you will be:
- Designing high quality web and mobile applications that are highly scalable and extensible
- Collaborating with cross-functional team members on features, design and implementation
- Estimating, tasking and prototyping
- Designing and delivering clear and maintainable code
- Investigating, learning and applying new technologies and processes
- Clarifying requirements with team and client representatives
'Must Have' Skills/Experience:
- Proven experience designing and developing complex applications that are highly scalable and extensible
- Fluent in Java
- Attention to well-crafted software
- Bachelor’s Degree in one of: Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (or equivalent education/experience)
'Nice to Have' Skills/Experience:
- Exposure to and enthusiasm for Agile approaches to software development e.g. automated testing, continuous integration, project rooms, pair programming, etc.
- Health Informatics or Financial Services domain
- Relational and/or noSQL databases, SQL queries and object relational mapping tools
- Distributed computing and platform as a service
- UNIX, Linux and W3C technologies including HTTP and XML
- Education/Background in a creative or non-technical discipline
- Masters Degree in one of: Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics
Intelliware is committed to diversity in the workplace. We are an inclusive employer and welcome and encourage applications from all qualified candidates. Applicants’ needs will be accommodated during our recruitment and selection process so please advise us if you require accommodation.
Meet Some of Intelliware Development's Employees
Alex plays a vital role in developing large, complex, mission critical systems. He leads projects to successful delivery, taking on a wide range of responsibilities from building websites to coding servers to customer and team leadership.
BC has successfully delivered dozens of software projects, usually acting as technical lead and solution architect. She works in high-level technical sales and collaborates with clients in the process of concepting new solutions. Additionally, BC tracks industry-wide developments to find potential ways Intelliware can grow.
Back to top