At Intelliware, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a top-notch team and work on a wide range of complex custom software solutions. We have a collaborative team-based Agile environment where you’ll find learning opportunities and challenging work. Our project teams work closely with client subject matter experts, end users and technology teams to deliver everything from proof-of-concept prototypes to bulletproof, long living, high volume production applications.
The Business Systems Analyst guides product development from conception to launch while collaborating closely with technical leads, delivery managers, business sponsors and subject matter experts.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Meeting with clients to understand business and systems requirements, documenting them, and translating them into functional and system requirement specifications that can be used by developers to build the solution and for testers to validate functionality
- Applying knowledge of systems and technology to enhance solutions and manage data quality
- Orchestrating backlog refinement, prioritizing/updating requirements, and writing quality, detailed user stories
- Gathering and processing business information related to procedures and data to clarify business issues/requirements
- Developing alternative solutions based on business drivers and impact/cost analysis
- Supporting scope management
- Collaborating directly with development team to deliver projects on time and to the client’s satisfaction
- Ensuring quality of the developed solution: that it meets the business functional requirements and is production-ready
- Managing relationships with team and clients
‘Must Have’ Skills/Experience:
- 5+ years of business analysis experience
- Solid understanding of software development
- Ability to consolidate diverse business and systems requirements and facilitate realistic, common sense solutions
- Significant cloud platform experience, preferably Azure
- Ability to analyze business functions, workflows, inputs and outputs
- Hands-on experience working with SQL databases (i.e., performing queries, data analysis)
- Proven client-facing, partnership and presentation skills
- Familiarity with and enthusiasm for Agile approaches to software development
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Technical writing skills/experience
- Curiosity and a desire to learn
‘Nice to Have’ Skills/Experience:
- Project management skills/experience
- Product development/ownership experience
We are now working as a remote first organization and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. As a result, all of our interviews will also be conducted remotely.
Intelliware is committed to diversity in the workplace. We are an inclusive employer and welcome and encourage applications from all qualified candidates. Applicants’ needs will be accommodated during our recruitment and selection process so please advise us if you require accommodation.