Zephyr OS Quality Assurance Architect
- Own the overall technical roadmap of automated testing solutions in collaboration with product owners and software developers
- Define and oversee QA automation strategy and execution for all deliverables
- Review requirements, specification documents. Estimate. Plan, develop and maintain automated test cases and test protocols for products under development, based on automation test framework. Manage test management tools for projects
- Ensure test cases sufficiently designed for features and performance KPIs, define trend and report against testing KPIs in projects providing QA risk assessment and recommend mitigation.
- Code analysis, issue triage and debug various software components and tools for IOT/embedded Linux development, including complex software related to embedded Linux, e.g. systems software, software development tools, application/security frameworks, BSPs/kernel development. Help in determining and solving root cause of defects/issues appropriately and timely
- Work directly with external companies, open source communities and across business units within Intel.
- Established background in testing and automating, proven track record of building and leading strong and motivated quality assurance engineering teams.
- Experience testing products in various operating environments, such as Linux/Embedded Linux/Android
- Excellent project management skills, experience in estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating testing activities
- Strong technical ability, deep knowledge and hands on experience of Linux system software development with build configuration and customization is a must. Prior embedded Linux software development is a plus.
- Must understand open source development methodology and practice. Prior contributions to open source project is a plus. Experience in maintaining an open source project or experience as a package maintainer is highly desirable.
- Deep knowledge and experience in any of following - networking, toolchain, graphics, virtual machines, e.g. qemu, security/application/sensor frameworks, container/cloud technologies, software update and remote management.
- Able to work in a cross geo team environment is. Good communication skill is a must and must be able to handle ambiguity and efficiently prioritize tasks.
- Must possess a Bachelor or Master of Science degree in Computer Science or a related field with a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
Inside this Business Group
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.
Back to top