Web Automation Tools Development Engineer
- Bangalore, India
Candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining web based automation frameworks & applications which allows verification engineers to plan and schedule test suites remotely; monitor test devices and test results; allows automatic generation of test reports.
• Master or Bachelor degree in CS or ECE or equivalent with at least 3 years of relevant experience
• Experienced in designing SQL/no-SQL databases, REST APIs and web-services
• Good experience in Django or Angular will be added advantage
• Good understanding of design patterns
• Candidates who have prior development/maintenance experience of iCDG Verification Scheduler or HARTS tools/framework will be preferred
• Familiarity with Web Applications Unit Testing Framework will be desirable.
• Should have positive attitude, good team player and good communication skill in English
Preferable add-on skills:
• Working knowledge of ELK
• Experience in XML, XSL & JSON
Inside this Business Group
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel's offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.
IN Experienced Hire JR0115348 Bangalore
Back to top