Vulnerability Management Security Engineer
- Ramat Gan, Israel
Want to take part in saving over 1 Million end point globally? Apply for Information Security Engineer role
InfoSec team develop the Information Security strategic imperative to provide the critical capabilities that Intel needs to protect our people, apps, content and devices while simultaneously allowing the business to run faster than it does today.
The Vulnerability Management Security Engineer manages and operates vulnerability scanning solutions and enables the discovery, reporting, and prioritization/remediation processes. This position interacts with Vulnerability, Cloud, Assessment, and Compliance Team members as well as teams in both business and technical roles to understand requirements and resolve issues with an eye toward continuous improvement.
- Hands on experience with vulnerability scanning and mitigation on a large enterprise scale.
- Linux Sys Admin experience.
- Systems engineer with experience in Security administration
- Vulnerability analysis / Risk analysis.
- All things data: modelling, flow, analysis, querying (SPL / SQL).
- Security and IT Infrastructure experience: Being able to understand vulnerability data in the context of IT security.
- MS App Development (.NET + MS SQL) skills.
- Data/Business Analysis skills, especially in the area of Data Protection
- Project Management and TCM skills - the ability to drive change to a customer base.
- Technical degree (BS Information Security/Information Systems/Computer Science/Computer Engineering).
- Demonstrated ability for technical problem solving.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making and conflict resolution skills. A Team Player.
- Customer and stakeholder management skills, including experience in setting and managing user and stakeholder expectations.
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills in English.
***Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for a Cyber positions and that this position may not be available at this time.
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
IL Experienced Hire JR0126498 Petach-Tiqwa
Back to top