Visual Cloud SW Engineer
We are in search of a skilled SW Engineer to join our Visual Cloud SW Engineering (VC SW) team in the Intel's Data Center Group.
VC SW defines, engineers, and delivers DCG Graphics and Media based offerings which include Display, 2D, 3D, and Media Transcode platforms, for dedicated Servers, Appliances or Virtualized Cloud environments. We build the software stack that helps companies deliver solutions for Media and Media transcode - Media content creation and delivery, Cloud graphics - Cloud Gaming, Remote desktop and remote workstations, Media analytics and Immersive Media AR/VR content generation and delivery - We're looking for strong SW Engineers to join our growing team!
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Organizational skills, communication and interpersonal skills, Self-starter with "can-do" attitude.
- Willing to work in a dynamic environment.
- Prototyping, developing, validating and deploying SW stacks for the Visual Cloud Media/Graphics use cases in an agile environment.
- Enhancing validation automation to enable productization of the SW stack.
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging software project, with passion in shipping software products to external customers and for open source communities, as a part of the diverse, and cross geo growing team, come talk to us!!
You can read more on the Intel Open Visual Cloud here.
https://01.org/openvisualcloud (Other interesting links under Further Information, such as the partnership with NetFlix)
You must possess minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences
- Candidate must have a MS or PhD in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- In depth knowledge of C/C++ and scripting languages.
- Experience with media codecs such as, AVC, HEVC, VP9, and MPEG-2, Media Frameworks such as, FFmpeg and Gstreamer, and OpenCL.
- Knowledge of VR SDKs and VR Ecosystem, CUDA, Image processing/Computer vision.
- Experience in 2D/3D graphics technologies and standards such as, OpenGL, OpenGL ES, OpenCL, DirectX, DShow 9/11..
- Knowledge of Linux, Windows* OS architectures, development tools and methods, experience in developing applications and/or drivers for these operating systems.
- Experience with Build/Validation tools and best practices.
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel's transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies-spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions-that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US College Grad JR0114622 Hillsboro
Back to top