What's better than working at Intel after graduation? Working at Intel now!
About the P osition
As a V erification student at Intel you will be responsible for developing virtual environments and tools in the p re -s ilicon stage, to ensure the logical accuracy of all Intel products, using the most advanced equipment and tools.
Our V erification engineers work closely with the architecture, defining new capabilities and products, unique combination of hardware and software skills . From the beginning of the development stages through the exercise to the test, they have a real impact on new features.
The work of our verification team is challenging; They build environments and tools from scratch, including design, writing and execution. This requires a deep understanding of the hardware, and the ability to quickly specialize in Intel architecture and micro-architecture. The V erification role will allow you to experiment with diverse challenges and open many doors for a variety of careers .
To learn more about Students @Intel Israel and our opportunities for you, click here! https://jobs.intel.com/page/show/hebrew-israel-student
What We Are Looking For
- Student s studying towards a B.Sc./ M.Sc. d egree in e lectrical e ngineering , c omputer E ngineering , S oftware E ngineering , C omputer S cience , or equivalent
- At least 3 semesters until graduation
- Ability to work at least 20 hours a week ( flexibility during exams)
- Knowledge in VLSI design and/or verification
- Knowledge in developing Register Transfer Level RTL validation environment
- Knowledge in working with Verilog/ Specman / SystemVerilog
- Experience in development in integrated software and/or hardware environment
* Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for Verification position and that this position may not be available at this time
Inside this Business Group
Israel, Jerusalem; Israel, Petah-Tikva;
IL Intern JR0141797 Haifa