What's better than working at Intel after graduation? Working at Intel now!
About the Position
As a Validation student at intel you will be responsible for the chip development process in the post-silicon stage. This position includes ensuring high-quality products and the best performance on the market.
This process is very complex and in order to meet the challenge successfully, you will use an innovative technological environment that includes the most advanced testing equipment and software.
Intel's Validation engineering teams are highly knowledgeable in programming and understanding the logic behind chip manufacturing. They are working on the most advanced technologies, which require complex problem-solving capabilities.
To learn more about Students @Intel Israel and our opportunities for you, click here! https://jobs.intel.com/page/show/hebrew-israel-student
What We Are Looking For
- Students studying towards a B.Sc./ M.Sc. degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, software engineering, computer science, or equivalent
- At least 3 semesters until graduation
- Ability to work at least 20 hours a week
- Knowledge in PythonC - preferred
* Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for Validation student position and that this position may not be available at this time
Inside this Business Group
Israel, Jerusalem; Israel, Petah-Tikva;