The IAGS GTCHE (Graphics and Throughput Computing Hardware Engineering) organization is
responsible for the development of Graphics IPs & discrete GPU SOCs.
The FE-TFM team within GTCHE is responsible for providing methodologies for Best-In-Class RTL development, IP delivery, SOC integration and execution, and verification. The team develops and deploys these methodologies across all graphics IPs & SOCs. We are looking for a talented Front End Validation Methodology Engineer to join our team. In this position, you will work on Validation flows across clusters, IP, Subsystems, SOC and emulation. You will rapidly take features from concept to production and provide customer support, debug failures, and provide out of the box solutions.
- Understand and enhance the validation flows and methodologies across IPs and SOCs to identify key areas of improvement
- Develop, provide user friendly solutions, to increase productivity of team and shift left validation
- Identify, define & publish the best practices for different validation methodologies
The ideal candidate will have the following skills in addition to the qualifications listed below.
- Must be a team player, with a demonstrated expertise to technically influence others.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 6+ years IP and/or SOC validation experience of the full cycle including test plan writing, regressions & coverage analysis
- Minimum degree requirement is a Bachelors in Electrical or Computer Engineering. Masters Preferred
- Experience with developing validation testbenches, BFMs and infrastructure
- Experience with System Verilog and methodologies like OVM, UVM
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level-not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
IN JR0156837 Bangalore Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software