In this role, responsibilities include, although not limited to:
- Oversee definition design verification and documentation for SoC System on a Chip development.
- Determine architecture design logic design and system simulation.
- Define module interfaces formats for simulation.
- Perform logic design for integration of cell libraries functional units and subsystems into SoC full chip designs.
- Use and apply emulation and platform level debug tools and techniques to ensure performance to specification.
- Contribute to the development of multidimensional designs involving the layout of complex integrated circuits.
- Analyze equipment to establish operation infrastructure, conduct experimental tests, and evaluate results.
- Requires broad understanding of multiple system areas and requires interfacing with Architecture, Design and Pre-Silicon Validation teams in improving post-Silicon test content and provide feedback for future on-die debug features.
- Review vendor capability to support development.
- Responsible for the development of methodologies, execution of validation plans and debug of failures.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Candidate must have a Masters degree or PhD in Computer/Electrical Engineering or related field; or Bachelor's degree and 3+ years of industry experience in a relevant area.
1+ years of experience or relevant graduate level coursework in:
- Computer Architecture
- Digital Design or Data structures
- x86 architecture and power management
- Working knowledge of Python / Perl and C/C++
- Verilog / VHDL
1+ years of experience in:
- Data structures
- Debug of hardware / embedded systems
- x86 assembly level programming
- Hands on development experience in Perl or Python
- Hands on development or debug of either RTL designs or testbench
- Emulation using Synopsys, Mentor Graphics or Cadence platforms
Inside this Business Group
The Devices Development Group (DDG) is a global organization focused on the development and integration of SOCs, critical IPs including Atom and chipsets that power Intel's leadership products. This business group leverages an incomparable mix of experts with different backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences to unleash the most innovative, amazing, and exciting computing experiences.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
US College Grad JR0156697 Austin Devices Development Group (DDG)