Validation Automation Engineer
- Bangalore, India
This role will be part of the Intel Internet Things Developer Enabling in creating the next generation of workflows and user experience for edge developers and operators. The IoT edge is a fast-growing market driving complex workloads like AI and real-time control. You will work with a global community of experts from inside and outside Intel in defining the product and making it successful with the earlier adapter customers.
In this Validation Automation Engineer role, you will be responsible for following:
• Define Validation and Automation test cases and scenarios
• Must have experience of doing validation in Agile environment
• Review and provide feedback during backlog grooming stages.
• Understand the software application being tested
• Manage the requirements traceability process
• Create test strategy and test plan
• Develop testing scenarios
• Develop automated testing process
• Assist in maintaining all testing environments (Dev, QA, Prod)
• Manage system and integration test artifacts
• Execute test scenarios
• Manage defect management process through the entire lifecycle
• Track and communicate test status to the project manager
• Communicate issues and concerns to appropriate stakeholders
• Retest corrected defects, queries, and database testing, web applications testing, and testing documentation
Technical skills: Python, PyTest, Ansible, robot framework, Any quality tracking tool, Shell scripts
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• Minimum of 8 years testing experience
Inside this Business Group
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel's offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.
IN Experienced Hire JR0133959 Bangalore
Back to top