- Folsom, CA
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Pathfinding for validation solutions to ensure product quality and innovating new and better ways to validate and deliver IP
- Understanding and influencing product and IP specifications, working closely with architects, design engineering, and validation teams to ensure performance and quality
- Defining validation strategies, test plans, and methodologies
- Designing and implementing validation environments, capabilities, and functional validation content
- Debugging complex systems in both pre- and post-silicon environments and managing customer requests
- Coordinating with management and partners to maintain schedules
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science and 9+ years of experience -OR- a Master's degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science and 6+ years of experience in the industry.
- Ability to guide debug of complex platform, HW, SW/FW and environment issues
- Strong command of modern programming languages (C/C++/Python)
- Computer System Architecture
- FPGA modeling and debug
- Specialist in validating scalability parameters (bus widths, speeds, bit depths) and identifying corner cases
- Familiarity with TensorFlow, Kaldi, ONNX and OpenVino are highly desired
- Familiarity with speech and NLU related algorithms is highly desired
Inside this Business Group
The Infrastructure and Platform Solutions Group (IPSG) builds the silicon and platform infrastructure for Intel's silicon design teams. IPSG is comprised of a reusable pool of infrastructure IP blocks, design enabling services such as tools and automation, and a best-in-class post silicon ecosystem that ramps quickly to high volume manufacturing and validation. Our primary mission is to protect Intel's brand by providing the infrastructure necessary to enable all of Intel's products to hit the market on a dependable and predictable cadence.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
US Experienced Hire JR0141295 Folsom
Back to top