Test Thermal Mechanical Expert
- Chengdu, China
- Test Thermal Mechanical Expert is responsible for solving technical issues in test manufacturing process. The technical challenge includes but not limited to complex thermal control , precise force application and mixing with fluctuated device power during test.
- This job requires a full understanding of semiconductor assembly/test process in semiconductor factory, and high-paced solution development for various issues like thermal run-away , mechanical over/under stress, cosmetic defect etc. from generation by generation of Intel product and equipment. Technical leadership and collaboration capability is throughout the routine work to lead or cooperate team across assembly and test engineering and high volume manufacturing for technology issue solving.
- The job scope is not only on technical area but also expanded to process optimization, spec definition, project management, equipment qualification, HVM supporting etc. Comprehensive ability is required to handle the issues compounded with technical, process and business factors.
- BS/MS in EE or ME related degree.
- 10+ years Assembly & Test manufacturing experience on mechanical design, thermal control, electronical testing or related.
- Experience on leading great technology development and resulting in successful implementation in manufacturing.
- Solid understanding on DOE principles, MBPS, 5 WHY, FMEA
- Data expert on commonality analysis, parametric data calculation, thermal profile plotting by tools excel, jmp etc.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skill.
- Thermal control experience
- Experience in mechanical design and manufacturing.
- Scripting skill on Pathon, SQL, VBA etc
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
CN JR0143044 Chengdu Technology and Manufacturing
Back to top