Test Systems Integration Engineer
The system integration engineer works in Logic Technology Development (LTD) Sort/Test, class and burn-in area. LTD Sort/Test supports the development of all Intel's lead products in 10nm, 7nm, and beyond transistor nodes.
The system integration engineer will be responsible for:
- Owning the support and improvement of automation system in class/burn-in area, such as Lunar, T72 servers, various data base servers, ICFS etc,
- Working with customer to understand the requirements and data structure to independently drive software solutions.
- Developing new applications as well as enhancements, modifications, and corrections of existing softwares.
- documenting and validating all the changes, scheduling/communicating software updates and releases, and provide proper training to customers.
The candidate should also exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate customer orientation and communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to work across organizations,
- organizational and planning/time management skills
This is an entry level position and compensation will be given accordingly
- Candidate must posses a Master's or PhD Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years of software engineering experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with one or more objective oriented programming (C#, VB, C ) and scripting language (Perl)
- Minimum of 2 years of Development experience using Microsoft development tools (Visual studio, .Net, TFS, MSSQL server)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in software design and development on Windows with engineering application background.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience delivering software solutions in a production environment.
- Minimum of 2 years of web development experience (IIS, ASP.net MVC, Java script)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with SQL (query development/optimization)
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US College Grad JR0112844 Hillsboro
Meet Some of Intel's Employees
Martin S.SoC Design Engineer
Martin uses his communication skills and technical knowledge to perform deep-level debugs of the intellectual properties that come to Intel.
Back to top